Uploaded: December 23, 2023, 10:00 GMT
By: Tech News Team
Kylan Gibbs, the chief product officer and co-founder of Inworld AI unveils the significance of this technological leap.
In a groundbreaking partnership between Microsoft Xbox and Inworld AI, a new chapter in gaming unfolds. This collaboration aims to revolutionize the gaming experience by infusing non-playable characters (NPCs) with unprecedented intelligence and adaptability. NPCs, typically constrained by scripted dialogues and static roles, are now undergoing a transformative shift propelled by AI advancements.
Popular ride-hailing taxi company Uber has announced it's sadly cutting 3,700 jobs, Uber is the next big business to become a casualty of the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to the pandemic and government-imposed lockdowns that have been put in place in many countries, consumer behaviour is changing and customers are using taxi services less frequently. This sharp fall in demand directly contributed to the job cuts and the immediate goal of the San Francisco based Uber, is to quickly reduce it's operating expenses.
Additionally, Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi has also decided to forfeit his salary for the rest of the year. This latest news comes just a year after Uber's IPO which valued Uber at over $82 BN, it is unknown how long the recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic will take.
Global News Team
May 6, 2020
Volvo to Sell Solely Electric Cars by 2030
In a bid to accelerate their plans to completely phase out combustion engine vehicles, Swedish automobile giants, Volvo, has committed their resources to making their model line-up fully electric by 2030. As automakers around the world are in support of establishing stricter pollution regulations, big names in the sector are reportedly facilitating the production of electric vehicles.
Volvo’s recent habits are vivid indications of their commitment to investing in their online sales systems, and their goal to switch to transparent and set pricing models, in a bid to radically reduce complexity in their products. Reports reveal that Volvo is set to sell their new line-up of electric cars, solely online.
Technology News Team
March 2, 2021
Starting with Brazil, WhatsApp has launched a payments service to allow its users to send mobile payments quickly and conveniently using WhatsApp. The Facebook company recently announced that individuals and businesses in Brazil will now be able to send payments through the popular messaging app. Initially, only businesses will be charged for using the service and additional authentication measures will also be put in place to ensure the security of the payments. In the future, WhatsApp will be looking to expand the mobile digital payments service to other countries.
Technology News Team
June 16, 2020
Virgin Atlantic have found recent months extremely difficult with majority shareholder and founder Richard Branson calling on the government to step in and help the troubled airline. 51% of Virgin Atlantic is owned by the Virgin Group with the remaining 49% owned by Delta Air Lines. The airline is also moving its operations from Gatwick to Heathrow. As a result, over 3,000 jobs will be cut as demand for air travel has fallen to its lowest levels in decades. Many countries are currently unsure as to when and how to reopen their borders post-COVID-19. However, the airline have indicated that they will still keep their slots in Gatwick and they may return to Gatwick based on demand.
United Kingdom News Team
May 5, 2020
MOST POPULAR, TRENDING:
Our global platform here at Tech Startups is dedicated to covering tech-related news, articles, new disruptive technology, tech investors and other newsworthy items. We're passionate and excited about technology, we keenly cover and feature startups that are trying to change the world of tech as we know it.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved